Meet Your Local Insurance Agent
Licensed Insurance Agent
Terri Walker is a licensed insurance agent specializing in Medicare Supplement insurance plans, Medicare Advantage (Part C) insurance plans, and Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans. She is also the Call Center Operations Manager of Medicare Pathways.
Terri is here to help navigate Medicare beneficiaries through the annual review process and identify Medicare health plans that meet their medical and financial needs. Terri has also helped beneficiaries navigate through special enrollment periods with qualifying life events.
Terri can help you answer the following questions:
- What’s the difference between Medicare Advantage (Medicare Part C) and Medicare Supplement insurance plans?
- What does Original Medicare Part A and Part B cover?
- Do all Medicare health plans include coverage for routine dental, vision, and hearing services?
- Do Medicare Supplement insurance plans cover prescription drug coverage?
- Do I need a Medigap policy?
- How do I know what type of Medicare health plan I am enrolled in?
- What is a Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan and what types of medications does it cover?
If you have questions about your options, or if you’re enrolled in Original Medicare Part A and Part B you’re looking to fill in the gaps left behind, you can give Terri a call at 304-721-1961 to discuss your options today!