All of us at Medicare Pathways are deeply saddened by the recent tragedy in Newtown, CT. Our hearts and prayers are with the community, particularly the students of Sandy Hook Elementary and their familys.
Speak with a licensed insurance agent to compare Medicare health plan options and find the plan that meets your financial and medical needs.
- Outdoor Activities to do This Summer
- 10 Exercises to Help Improve Strength and Balance
- 10 Online Fitness Classes You Should Try Right Now
- Facts about Stress Psychologists Need You to Stop Believing
- Do I need Dental Coverage?
- 14 Crucial Things You Should Have in Your Home Emergency Kit
- Fun Indoor Activities and Hobby Ideas during Quarantine
- Celebrating Memorial Day While at Home
- I have a Medicare Advantage Plan. Do I still need to pay my Part B premium?
- What’s the difference between a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plan and a Medicare Advantage (Part C) Plan?